Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Program Update – February 2014
- FEATURED: Ocean Observatories Initiative Activities at Ocean Sciences 2014
- Program Update – January 2014
- Program Update – Year In Review 2013
- Ocean Observatories Initiative Deploys First Infrastructure in the Atlantic
- Station Papa Preliminary Data NOW AVAILABLE
- Members of OOI Team To Participate at Fall AGU Meeting
- Ocean Observatories Initiative to Deploy First Infrastructure in the Atlantic
- Program Update – October 2013
- Program Update – September 2013
Tag CloudAGU autonomous underwater vehicles axial seamount cable installation construction phase continental shelf cowles deployment schedule fiber optic cable gliders hole oceanographic institution hydrate ridge instrument platforms juan de fuca juan de fuca plate juan de fuca ridge mooring moorings national science foundation networked infrastructure northeast pacific ocean ocean observatories initiative ocean processes ocean sciences ooi optical cable oregon state university pacific city oregon photo tour program update public engagement regional scale regional scales request for proposals RFP rsn science workshop scripps institution of oceanography sensor systems slocum glider station papa undersea cable water column whoi woods hole oceanographic institution
FEATURED: Ocean Observatories Initiative Activities at Ocean Sciences 2014
OOI has a number of informational exchange opportunities planned for Ocean Sciences 2014 this month including Town Hall events focused on OOI data and utilizing observatories in the Northeast Pacific to advance science.
NEWS AROUND THE OOI
Posted on January 1, 2014Yearly program update from the OOI.
Posted on December 19, 2013The Ocean Observatories Initiative (OOI) Program in November installed the first moored infrastructure in the Atlantic Ocean on the continental shelf and slope south of Martha’s Vineyard, MA.
Posted on December 11, 2013Mooring data now available and downloadable from the Station Papa array in the Gulf of Alaska.
Posted on December 4, 2013Members of the OOI program will participate in the American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting this month with a variety of sessions, videos and information sharing opportunities.