Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- OOI Bottom Pressure Preliminary Data Now Available Online
- OOI Construction and Data Status Update: June 16, 2015
- New OOI Help Desk Now Available
- [OOI IN THE NEWS] The Oregonian – OSU drops final ocean buoy off Newport, OR
- OOI Construction and Data Status Update: June 3, 2015
- OOI Construction and Data Status Update: May 26, 2015
- FEATURED: Installation Continues and O&M Begins at the Endurance Array
- [OOI IN THE NEWS] Oregon Public Broadcasting – Oregon Scientists Lead Underwater Research
- OOI Status Update: May 8, 2015
- [OOI IN THE NEWS] Skagit Valley Herald – “Underwater Observatory To Share Data With Those On Land”
Tag CloudAGU agu fall meeting american geophysical union autonomous underwater vehicles axial seamount cable installation construction phase cowles deployment schedule Endurance Array from the director gliders hydrate ridge juan de fuca juan de fuca plate juan de fuca ridge mooring moorings national science foundation networked infrastructure northeast pacific ocean ocean observatories initiative ocean processes ocean sciences ooi optical cable oregon state university pacific city oregon photo tour program update public engagement regional scale regional scales request for proposals RFP rsn rutgers university science workshop scripps institution of oceanography sensor systems slocum glider station papa undersea cable whoi woods hole oceanographic institution
FEATURED: Installation Continues and O&M Begins at the Endurance Array
On April 2nd, the R/V Oceanus left port in Newport, OR to continue installations of the OOI’s coastal Endurance Array as well as complete the array’s first Operations and Maintenance (O&M) cruise.
NEWS AROUND THE OOI
Posted on June 16, 2015The OOINet Build 4 integrated solution is working, pulling data through the uFrame software for visualization in the user interface, with Alpha Testing starting on June 17.
Posted on June 16, 2015The OOI is pleased to announce the formation of the OOI Help Desk, the key point of contact for any and all inquiries about the OOI project and its data.
Posted on June 5, 2015Researchers from Oregon State University hit the Pacific waters Tuesday to drop the area's final piece of a more than 10-year initiative.