Data Portal Documentation
For more information about how to access and use data from the Data Portal, please check out the following articles from our Knowledge Base.
- What should I do if I don’t get an email from the Data Portal?
- How can I download all files at once from a data request?
- Understanding Data Streams and Parameters
- What data formats are available?
- Interpreting QC Variables and Results
- What time zone are observations recorded in?
- How to decipher a Reference Designator
- How do I download data from the Data Portal?
- Who has access to the OOI data?
A Quick Tour of the OOI Data Portal
This short video presents a quick overview of the data portal, including how to browse the list of OOI sites, the Data Stream catalog, how to create a quick plot of data, and more. – Added June 26, 2017
Logging into OOI Net
Here are some helpful tips on how to log into the Data Portal using either an account with your home organization (via CILogon) or a local OOI account using your email address. – Added April 17, 2017
Plotting Data in OOI Net
This short video presents a quick overview of the data portal’s plotting tool, including how to select a data stream for plotting, customizing plot options, and selecting a dataset for downloading. – Added April 17, 2017
Data Portal Tutorials
Looking for more? Check out the following data tutorials in our Knowledge Base.