Located at the sea surface, the pCO2 Air-Sea sensor measures the partial pressure of carbon dioxide (pCO2) in both the atmosphere and ocean.
This instrument records the following data products. To learn more about a data product, select its name.
- Flux of CO2 from the Ocean into the Atmosphere (CO2FLUX)
- Partial Pressure of CO2 in Atmosphere (PCO2ATM)
- Partial Pressure of CO2 in Surface Sea Water (PCO2SSW)
- PCO2A Gas Stream Pressure (PRESAIR)
- CO2 Mole Fraction in Atmosphere (XCO2ATM)
- CO2 Mole Fraction in Surface Sea Water (XCO2SSW)
The OOI includes the following instrument models for this instrument type.
Primary Science Discipline