Located at the sea surface, the pCO2 Air-Sea sensor measures the partial pressure of carbon dioxide (pCO2) in both the atmosphere and ocean.
This instrument measures the following data products. Select a data product's name to learn more.
- Flux of CO2 from the Ocean into the Atmosphere (CO2FLUX)
- Partial Pressure of CO2 in Atmosphere (PCO2ATM)
- Partial Pressure of CO2 in Surface Sea Water (PCO2SSW)
- PCO2A Gas Stream Pressure (PRESAIR)
- CO2 Mole Fraction in Atmosphere (XCO2ATM)
- CO2 Mole Fraction in Surface Sea Water (XCO2SSW)
Instrument Models & Deployed Locations
The OOI includes the following instrument makes and models for this instrument type. Follow the links below to find out where in the OOI this instrument has been deployed. You'll also find quick links for each instrument to Data portal, where you can plot and access data.
Primary Science Discipline
PCO2A on the Data Portal