Welcome to Arras!
Arras is a WordPress theme designed for news or review sites with lots of customisable features.
- Station Papa Preliminary Data NOW AVAILABLE
- Members of OOI Team To Participate at Fall AGU Meeting
- FEATURED: Ocean Observatories Initiative to Deploy First Infrastructure in the Atlantic
- Program Update – October 2013
- Program Update – September 2013
- New York Times Highlights Rutgers University’s Large-Scale Synchronized Glider Deployment
- OOI Team Gets Students Excited About Ocean Study at Science & Engineering Fair
- FEATURED: University of Washington Team Completes Successful VISIONS ’13 Expedition
- Program Update – August 2013
- OOI to Participate in OCEANS 2013 MTS/IEEE Conference
Tag CloudAGU autonomous underwater vehicles axial seamount cable installation construction phase continental shelf cowles deployment schedule fiber optic cable gliders hole oceanographic institution hydrate ridge instrument platforms juan de fuca juan de fuca plate juan de fuca ridge mooring moorings national science foundation networked infrastructure northeast pacific ocean ocean observatories initiative ocean processes ocean sciences ooi optical cable oregon state university pacific city oregon photo tour program update public engagement regional scale regional scales request for proposals RFP rsn science workshop scripps institution of oceanography sensor systems slocum glider station papa undersea cable water column whoi woods hole oceanographic institution
ocean observation Archive
Posted on August 26, 2013The OOI program has created a set of Online Instrument Tables to provide the OOI user community with detailed descriptions of the instrumentation found throughout the OOI.
Posted on December 14, 2011The mandate of the OOI is to provide data to the scientific community, Tim Cowles, Vice President & Director of Ocean Observing at the Consortium for Ocean Leadership, stressed while providing an OOI update to members of the community attending the AGU meeting.
Posted on October 31, 2011University of Rhode Island undergraduates participating on the Research Vessel (R/V) Endeavor’s 500th research cruise last month learned about the OOI program.
Posted on October 12, 2011The Ocean Observatories Initiative (OOI) program has created a special Instrument Table Portal for its website with the goal of providing the scientific community with up-to-date, detailed descriptions of the instrumentation found throughout the numerous components and locations of the OOI.