The Ocean Observatories Initiative would like to hear from all data users and potential data users. To that end, we have launched a platform on Discourse to encourage “discourse.” The OOI Data Users Discussion Forum is a place where scientists, educators, and other data users can come together to ask and have questions answered and share how OOI data are being used to advance research and learning.
Some of the topics covered are
- data tools (where you can learn new techniques for using data)
- known data and system issues and updates on their status
- potential funding and job opportunities
- FAQS that will help you navigate and use OOI data
- HelpDesk, where you can seek help and learn about other help requests that may shed light on your question
- news and announcements that are relevant to using OOI data in research and in the classroom.
Since it is a user-based forum, you can add categories and questions of interest to you.
Sign on today or bookmark this url https://discourse.oceanobservatories.org/ for future engagement. Once you sign up, you will receive an email confirming you are not a bot, then the conversation can begin.
We are looking forward to some lively discussions! See you online.