OOI Science Plan
The Ocean Observatories Initiative Facilities Board updated the OOI Science Plan in January 2021. The plan articulates the exciting research, educational opportunities, and pathways to advancing the understanding of high-priority science questions using OOI data. Access it here.
As a NSF Major Facility, OOI maintains documentation that govern its infrastructure and operations. A collection of these program documents is provided below:
- Common Sensor Specifications
- Community Engagement Plan
- Concept of Operations
- Configuration Management Plan
- Data Use Policy
- Data Users Terms and Conditions
- Environmental Health and Safety Plan
- Operations and Management Plan
- Observation and Sampling Approach
- Property Management Plan
- Risk and Opportunity Management Plan
Please note that while every attempt is made to keep these documents up-to-date, the documents accessible here may not be the final released versions.
For more information on the history of the OOI, please see the following documents: